Thank You John for using local products.
Monday, September 28, 2015
Monday, March 2, 2015
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Steaks can be successfully cooked indoors by following
Alton Browns YouTube video on cooking delmonico, ribeye or any other quality steak
1. Use cast iron frying pan about 10 inch.
2. Get oven to 500 degrees and cast iron frying pan to 500 degrees.
3. Rub olive or canola oil on both sides of steak
4. Rub kosher salt and pepper on both sides of steak
5. Using tongs place steak on frying pan and seer for 90 seconds
6. Using tongs flip steak for another 90 seconds
7. Place frying pan in hot oven for 75 to 90 seconds
8. Using tongs flip steak and back in oven for 75 to 90 seconds.
1. Put beef in pan double lined with foil
2. Place meat on foil and salt and pepper top and place sliced onions on top
3. Mix one bottle of beer with 3 tbs brown sugar and 2tbs chili powder
4. Pour mixture over meat and take foil sides and seal the meat in foil
5. Bake at 180 degrees for five to six hours
vagabonds on office street in Bel Air is now serving Hickory Chance Beef burgers as one of their menu items.
It will be the best burger you have ever eaten since the meat is a combination of ground chuck, round and sirloin. All Hickory Chance beef is dry aged.
No pink slime or water solution added.